Saturday, July 16, 2011


Last year, once we loaded the bus it looked like several suitcases, a kitchen, and part of a garage exploded into it. Other than the 4 seats and the 2 lockboxes, there was no storage or shelving in the bus. The Swordfish and I (based on his design) installed the shelving yesterday, and today I found a dresser just the right size for the platform over the wheelwell. I think I've got the dresser anchored appropriately, barring a rollover (which we are going to avoid, thank you very much). Next up, permanent placement for the speakers, outputs for the extra movable speakers, an amp to drive those speakers, mounting of the house battery, mopping, reconfiguration of the air conditioner in the bunkroom, and other assorted fun.
The Man burns in 49 days!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

It's starting to look like a real sticker bus (whatever that is)

Lots of new stickers, both ones I've posted pictures of before and ones I haven't. It takes a surprisingly long time to get all over them stuck on. I started adding one to the interior. A lot of them are duplicates, bu

t there's still a fair amount of variety.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

It's a clean bus

Today I washed the entire exterior of the bus. After that, I spent 30 minutes researching RV covers to see if I could find a cost-effective one for next winter. The moss infestation was ridiculous. Anyhow, the bus is now clean and all the mold is gone from the roof and windows inside (more the roof than the windows). Tomorrow I plan to start putting on the new stickers. I'll post some pictures once I do. For the (very few) of you reading this, send more! There's plenty of space.